Get the truth about GMOs and dangerous chemicals — and how carbs, gluten, fat, and sugar affect your weight, energy, sleep and the planet.
Join for FREE and from
anywhere on Earth!
Starts April 26
Learn From These Visionary Speakers:
(roll mouse over picture for bio — if bios don’t pop up, you can turn off ad blocker to see them)
Lose Weight And Feel Great
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
The Science Of Food And Health
Neal Barnard, MD
Power Foods That Help You Thrive
Saru Jayaraman, J.D.
Behind The Kitchen Door
Our Kinship With Animals
Raj Patel, PhD
Eating For An End To Hunger
Caldwell Esselstyn, MD
How To Be Heart-Attack Proof
From The Heart
Jane Goodall, PhD
The Human-Animal Bond
How To Feed Democracy
Mark Hyman, MD
How To Detox, Burn Fat And Thrive
How To Live A Kind Life
Dean Ornish, MD
Add Years To Life & Life To Years
How Your Voice Can Change Food Systems
Michael Jacobson, PhD
The Truth About Food Labels
Marion Nestle, PhD
Standing Up To The Food Industry
Marc David M.A.
The Psychology Of Eating
Michael Hansen, PhD
What Does The GMO Science Tell Us?
Brenda Davis, R.D.
How To Truly Thrive On A Plant-Strong Diet
Protect Yourself From Poisonous Food
Andrew Kimbrell, J.D.
GMOs: What’s Really At Stake
Powerful Marketplace Solutions
Jonathan Safran Foer
Renewing Our Humanity
Robert Lustig, MD
Sugar: The Sweet Killer
John & Ocean Robbins
“The planet is under pressure and our choices have never been more important. The Food Revolution Summit is an informative and empowering platform which highlights ways to set a new pattern for the future of the planet.” – Paul McCartney
This is URGENT. Did you know…
- Half of Americans who reach the age of 85 have Alzheimer’s. And studies say the unhealthy typical American diet TRIPLES your level of risk.
- Factory farms aren’t just cruel to animals. They’re also breeding antibiotic resistant bacteria that killed more than 20,000 people last year.
- In the last 20 years, hospitalizations for food allergies have tripled.
- Some scientists have linked genetically engineered foods to toxic and allergic reactions in people; to sickness, sterility and fatalities in livestock; and damage to virtually every organ studied in lab animals.
- Toxic pesticides developed as agents of war and linked to cancer, sterility, and birth defects are routinely poured on farmland, and traces of them wind up in the food you eat.
- You can prevent or even in some cases reverse heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity, memory loss, constipation, fatigue, and many forms of cancer— by eating healthy, delicious food!
Get crucial truths like:
- Heart disease is the #1 killer, but studies show that you can be virtually heart-attack proof without drugs, surgery or excessive exercise. Find out how.
- Discover what foods can prevent (and even help you fight off) cancer.
- What to look for in any grocery store if you want to avoid GMOs.
- Why do some vegetarians thrive but some get sick or give up? Facts you must know about vital nutrients if you’re a vegan or vegetarian.
- What’s the skinny on grassfed beef and “humanely raised” animal products? Are they for real, or a bunch of over-priced hype?
- Type 2 diabetes can be a frightening and debilitating condition, but it is completely preventable. Get empowered with the blood sugar solution!
- Millions of people are eating raw or mostly raw diets. Is this a nutritional breakthrough, or a dangerous fad?
- What are the “dirty dozen” most pesticide-contaminated foods – and how can you avoid them?
- Find out what genetically engineered foods are doing to, bees, livestock, and the gene pool of life on Earth (you’ll be shocked!).
- Find out how to be a positive influence on others. Yes, you can get your family to eat healthy instead of looking at you like a nut. We’ll give you tips.
- Practical tips and advice on how to stock a healthy pantry without spending a fortune.
Your Hosts and Founders of the Food Revolution Network:
John Robbins could have inherited the Baskin-Robbins empire. But he walked away from the money and the power. Why? He simply didn’t want to devote his life to selling ice cream after realizing it makes people unhealthy. So he decided to make a change.
Over the last 25 years, his books about healthy eating and healthy living (including bestsellers Diet for a New America and The Food Revolution) have sold millions of copies and been translated into more than 30 languages.
Ocean Robbins was born in a log cabin built by his parents, and grew up eating food they grew on the land together. He is co-author of Voices of the Food Revolution, and CEO of the 125,000+ member Food Revolution Network.
Ocean has spoken in person to more than 250,000 people in 65+ nations. He is an adjunct professor at Chapman University and was selected by Time and Audubon as among the heroes of the new millennium.
JOIN US FOR THE 2014 FOOD REVOLUTION SUMMIT. THIS NINE DAY EVENT IS FREE AND YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS IT.
Get insights about food policy you won’t hear on cable news! Dare to know the TRUTH about what you’re eating, where it comes from, and how it impacts your life. Join the world’s most respected visionaries, authors and experts and RECLAIM YOUR HEALTH with the FOOD YOU EAT!
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM AUTHOR JOHN ROBBINS:
Dear Food-Loving Friend,
When it comes to food and our health, the stakes are rising exponentially. If there’s ever been a time when we need to stay informed and take a stand, it’s right now.
We keep hearing how rates of obesity and diabetes are on the rise, and not just in the U.S. but worldwide. For the first time in U.S. history, we are spending three-quarters of our healthcare dollars on managing disease instead of preventing it. We hear that climate change is causing increasing weather chaos. Yet, there’s a kind of paralysis among government and corporations about solutions, even though industrial agriculture contributes more toward greenhouse gasses than all forms of transportation combined.
Incredible, isn’t it? To make matters worse, the average doctor isn’t educated on the connection between food and health; billions of dollars in ads try to hook our kids on eating crap; and dangerous fad diets are keeping people frustrated, overweight and unhealthy.
It’s time to rise up and demand change! This is why we’ve created this virtual summit. We want to bring the most up-to-date research and information to you about food, nutrition, disease prevention and environmental stewardship. So you can get involved and do your part to be the change.
I’ve hand-picked every expert we’ve invited to be a part of this summit. I’ve read their books and articles, checked out their research, and decided the exact questions I want to ask in order to get to the heart of their specific expertise.
How does the Summit work? You’ll have direct access to 3 highly focused half-hour interviews – personally conducted by me – every day for a week. You can listen via phone (conference call), or over the Internet.
What if you miss a presentation? No problem. There are recordings, transcripts, CDs, and many other resources that are available as part of an optional upgrade package.
So please join us in demanding access to healthy food and a healthy environment for everyone! Invite your friends and family to the 2014 Food Revolution Summit.
I promise you’ll feel inspired, empowered and informed!
The Food Revolution Summit is for you if…
- You believe that nutrition and prevention are the foundation of good health
- You’re disgusted by what goes on in factory farms.
- You want to avoid getting cancer, diabetes, or heart disease.
- You want to get past the hype and find out what the data really says about gluten, carbs, sugar, and animal protein.
- You worry about the spread of GMOs in our food supply.
- You want to help your family and friends eat healthier.
- You don’t want to feel alone – you want friends and loved ones who will help you eat food that’s good for you.
- You like to shop at farmer’s markets or to buy locally grown.
- You want food that isn’t full of chemicals, pesticides, hormones, antibiotics, or GMOs.
- You want farmers and animals to have a decent quality of life.
- You want a stable climate and a healthy planet for your grandkids.
- You love food – perhaps you’re a bit of a foodie – or you love to cook!