These are the common reasons that people may have trouble logging in:
1) Not getting the password quite right. There is an automated password reset on the login page, here.
2) Not being an Empowerment Package buyer or an affiliate. During a summit, all Summit registrants can listen to the Summit broadcasts and 24 hour replays for no charge. The broadcast information is emailed to summit participants in the days before and during the summit. If you are either an affiliate or have purchased an Empowerment Package, then and only then will you be given a username and password to log in.
3) Not checking your spam folder. If you have made a purchase, or even registered for the Summit, and have not been hearing from us regularly, then chances are you either entered the wrong email address, or else our messages are going to your spam filter. If you think this might be the case, please check your spam folder for important messages. For Gmail users using the new tabbed inbox, please also check the Promotions and Updates folders.
4) Entering the wrong email address. Whatever email address you entered when you first registered with us, that is what our system has on file for you. If you want to change it, you can do so by clicking on “Manage My Subscription” on any email message we send to you.
5) If none of this works, and you are a customer, please contact us by clicking here.
Thank you for your patience and your persistence. We are totally committed to working with you to help you access all the wonderful resources of the food revolution.