Your Opinion Matters!
Please Help Us Shape the Future of the Food Revolution Network
Thanks for your interest in providing feedback! We had so many wonderful responses that we have gone ahead and closed this survey down so we can start the process of figuring out how to digest and respond to the feedback that's come in. So we don't need more input now - but we thank you for your openness to giving us feedback, and for your partnership in the food revolution! Since you're here - have you checked out our website and all the recently posted articles lately? Click here to go there now.
As you may know, here at the Food Revolution Network, our core mission is healthy, sustainable, humane and delicious food for all.
Toward that end, we’re always looking for ways to help support our global “family”—and that includes you!
Some of our community members (maybe you!) have asked for:
- Year-round access to the latest, cutting edge insights on food quality and health from leading experts.
- A safe place to have questions answered by qualified people.
- Next-level resources, tools and tips that make healthy eating simple so it becomes a regular practice in your life.
- Tips for eating great food on a budget. Conscious eating shouldn’t cost a fortune.
- Somewhere to connect with like-minded individuals—to share and swap ideas and create ingenious solutions with others who understand the importance of healthy eating.
- Accountability—To get the support you need to stay on track with your healthy lifestyle.
In order to address these requests and provide the resources and information so many people have been asking for, we’re going to create a brand new, one-of-a-kind program. If you’re reading this, you’re on the short list of invitees… so don’t worry, you won’t be left out.
However, we need your candid feedback to guide us in making this new program as effective and powerful a resource for you and the rest of our community as possible! Your voice really matters to us. Thank you SO much for taking a moment to give us your feedback!