The GMO Mini-Summit is a free online summit to give you the truth about genetically engineered foods and what you can do to protect yourself, your family and your planet.
We are in need of extremely short term assistance from people with skills in audio editing and/or text editing. This all needs to be done in the next four days, and we are able to provide modest compensation.
Audio editing work will be done using Audacity or other audio software, and the goal is to take interviews and clean them up editing out superfluous content and clearing away background hiss and distracting noises.
Text editing work includes taking presentation transcripts and editing them for grammar, flow, spelling, and consistency.
This work can be done from anywhere, provided you have a computer and internet connection.
Our ideal candidate will be:
• Passionate about contributing to healthy, sustainable, humane and conscious food for all.
• Informed about the food movement, and supportive of education and advocacy for more healthy, non-gmo, whole foods.
• Strong writing and editing skills, and/or audio editing skills.
• Good at being self-generative, accountable, and maintaining clear communication.
• Available to start work on this project effective immediately, and be accountable and invest significant time in the next four days.
Compensation will be $15-$22/hour, depending on experience.
How To Apply:
Send us a brief resume, work history, or bio (we aren’t picky about format or length — we just want to get to know you more. And send us a cover letter that explains:
1) How did you come into contact with our work?
2) Why are you interested in working with us?
3) Please describe your strengths or skills in relation to the things we’re looking for in our ideal candidate.
4) How much time might you be able to commit to this project over the course of this week, and what level of compensation would you request?