Our work is guided by both science and compassion, and is informed by the health, ethics, and environmental impacts of the foods we eat. We place a high value on maintaining an open mind, engaging in continual learning, and putting science before ideology. We work to expose the damage the industrialized food industry, with its reliance on pesticides and chemicals, is doing to humans, animals, and our environment. And we are inspired by the magnificent and proven healing powers of nourishing food. We work toward a world where healthy food is affordable and accessible to everyone.
- Simply click ‘Join Us’ on the top right corner of our homepage.
- To keep our emails from going to your Spam or Junk folder, please add this email address to your Contacts or “safe senders” list – [email protected] after signing up.
Here at Food Revolution Network, we believe the value of health is priceless. Because of this, we offer a wide array of free information in addition to the programs we sell and the products we promote. Our main goal is to make our work accessible to everyone. You may be aware of other advocacy organizations working towards a healthy and sustainable future who ask for donations and grants in their efforts to sustain and grow their operations. At FRN, we have found a different form of funding the work we do. We occasionally offer our participants the opportunity to purchase a valuable product, which we have meticulously prepared to be professional and high quality. As a result of our success, we are able to reach more people of all financial means. We believe our work is proving to successfully make a meaningful contribution to a food revolution.
We recognize that each person is unique, and that no diet is right for everyone. We encourage whole food, plant-based diets based on the latest information in nutritional science. Thus, we focus on building consensus and building a group of experts and eaters who can move our movement forward. The experts we trust generally point towards more whole, local, sustainably produced, natural, organic, non-GMO, plant-based, humane, and fairly traded foods.
While the experts we trust may differ on various topics, it is our point of view that the science strongly points to a general direction that is best for human health, animals, and the planet — a healthy diet should focus on eating mostly whole, minimally processed foods that are produced ethically and sustainably and are primarily sourced from plants.
- “Like” us and get involved with the conversation on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet or quote our tweets to your followers.
- Follow us on Instagram and share our content.
- Share our links and resources from our website or social media pages with your friends, family, and social network.
- Invite others to sign up to receive our emails by encouraging them to visit www.foodrevolution.org and click “Join Us” in the top right corner.
Thanks for spreading the word about our mission. We appreciate it!
- If we have current job openings with the organization, you will find them listed here.
- We would recommend checking this link regularly to stay informed.
- You can also learn about becoming an affiliate for Food Revolution Network here.
- Even if we don’t have a specific position open, and you feel strongly about wanting to join our team and make a difference in the world, please email us at [email protected] with information about your particular skill set, what you might propose to contribute, and what inspires you to be interested in working with FRN.
If this sounds like you, please take these steps:
- Email our Community Support Team at [email protected].
- In your email, share why you think you should be considered as a writer considering the above.
- Also be sure to include at least three writing samples and three suggestions of ideas you think would fit on our blog.
- If you have any websites or social media sites you’d like for us to check out, please send those, too.
However, you can support our work and our mission by joining our Food Revolution Summit and purchasing an Empowerment Package. Join the Summit here.
Yes, we post healthy, plant-based recipes on our blog.
We also offer recipes as part of our Plant-Powered and Thriving online course.
If you’re unable to find information on the topic you’re looking to learn about, you can reach out to our team and suggest topics you would like to see covered in the future by emailing our Community Support Team at [email protected].
For personalized advice, we encourage you to seek out a whole-food, plant-based professional health advisor to discuss putting together a nutrition plan specific to your needs. You can search for dietitians who specialize in vegetarian nutrition through the American Dietetic Association website. If there’s not an expert located in your area, many are willing to do phone or email consultations.
And if you have access to them, you might consider consulting with one of the following types of practitioners: Naturopathic Doctor (ND); Doctor of Oriental Medicine (DOM) or Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc); or a plant-based MD or an MD who practices functional medicine.
John and Ocean both have decades of experience running nonprofit organizations. As you are probably aware, nonprofit organizations spend considerable time and energy on obtaining grants and donations. When founding Food Revolution Network, John and Ocean set out to create a self-sustaining, mission-driven social enterprise.
To that end, after a thorough vetting process, yes, there are times Ocean will share products and service offerings that provide a referral commission to FRN that goes directly to supporting our mission, growth, and overall global impact toward achieving our mission of healthy, ethical, sustainable food for all.
We take the responsibility associated with recommending products and services to you seriously, and we never share things that we don’t believe in ourselves. Furthermore, we hope you never feel pressured to purchase a product or service just because we recommend it. If you’re interested in making the purchase, great; if you’re not, then that’s great, too. Truly.
We believe that everything we promote can provide a positive impact on people’s lives, but nothing is right for everyone, and there is never any implied expectation to make a purchase based on our opinion alone.
It is an active page where we share eye-opening, engaging, and actionable information every day. You will also see members of our Community Support Team on the page, ready to answer questions and provide additional information and insights. We want the time you spend with us on our Facebook page and other social networks to add value to your life.
Our Plant-Powered and Thriving program offers another opportunity to connect with Food Revolution Network’s community in meaningful ways. During this six-week expert series facilitated by John Robbins and Ocean Robbins, you will have access to a private Facebook group as you learn how to incorporate plant-strong eating into your life while in the company of kindred souls.
We understand that many people are uncomfortable with Facebook, and for some good reasons. However, we’ve made the practical choice to use the system that would lead to the highest level of engagement. Based on the testing we’ve done over the years, that turns out to be Facebook. We are very sorry if this poses a problem for you. Please know that we appreciate you being part of the community.
With that in mind, we ask everyone to operate according to the Golden Rule — treating others as you wish to be treated — when interacting with anyone else in FRN’s community. First and foremost, be polite. Real people are reading what you write and we are all affected by the energy and power of words. We also ask that when you disagree with something you read, you comment on the content and not the author. So much can be gained from lively and civil discussions!
We reserve the right to remove comments that we deem to violate the spirit of our community, and to ban anyone whose behavior is disruptive, destructive, or who refuses FRN requests to engage in a civil and supportive manner.
Above all, we believe strongly that Food Revolution Network’s community should be a safe and welcoming space for all. Should you witness any rudeness, insults, hate, baiting, or hostility, please send us a private message via our Facebook page or write to our Community Support Team at [email protected]. We ask that you not engage with the person yourself, but allow us to intervene to resolve the matter and to address the people involved in an appropriate manner.
If you’d like to help spread the message of healthy, ethical, and sustainable food for all more widely, be sure to follow and retweet Food Revolution Network on Twitter; and, share favorite posts from our Facebook page on your own timeline.
Your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative need and want to hear from you, too. Both the House of Representatives and Senate maintain websites that help you identify your delegation. Phone calls to their Washington, DC, and local offices are the most effective ways to share your message with them.
If you live outside of the United States, we encourage you to do something similar. Look for local and/or national advocacy groups to join and become active with. Identify and contact your local government officials to share your concerns. Attend public meetings to add your voice to the conversation and bring awareness to important issues. And, don’t forget your national leaders and elected officials — they work for you!
Remember, all it takes is one person to start a revolution!
General Purchasing Questions:
Plant-Powered and Thriving:
The course sessions are every Tuesday at 8:30 pm Eastern / 5:30 pm Pacific. Please note that all times are primarily referred to in Eastern Time (ET). You can find out what time that is in your location with a Time Zone Converter by clicking here. If you miss the session, you can catch up with the recording any time by logging into your Member Center.
- Yes, you can download the course sessions. To do so, log into your Member Center.
- From there, click on ‘Plant-Powered and Thriving’.
- Next you will need to pick which session you’d like to download.
- Once you’ve done that, you will see an option to download the MP3s and transcripts.
The only equipment you’ll need is a computer with an Internet connection and/or a phone or Skype line to participate in the course sessions. You’ll also need a working email address and the ability to access it in order to receive all the weekly resources.
With regard to the Plant-Powered and Thriving course specifically, Classes 1 and 6 are followed by a live Q and A with John and Ocean, where you can ask individual questions that may be more specific in nature. We also moderate the private Plant-Powered and Thriving course Facebook Group for the duration of the 6-week course. The Facebook group will remain open after the 6-week course ends, however, we only moderate it for one additional week after the last session. After that, we will merge your Facebook group with a new group next time we run this class. At any time, you can decide if you want to stay on and continue to engage with fellow course participants to share successes, challenges, questions, celebrations, and ideas.
The Summit was created to help you reclaim your health and the health of our world with the food you eat. During the Food Revolution Summit, we bring you the most up-to-date research and information about food, nutrition, disease prevention, and environmental stewardship. Each interview is hosted by Ocean Robbins and personally conducted by John Robbins. Following each interview, Ocean will engage live to answer questions, share his top takeaways, highlight what’s coming next, and occasionally give away prizes.
- The Summit will take place from April 28th – May 6th, 2018.
- There will be three interviews airing each day with the first one beginning at 11 am Eastern / 8 am Pacific. The second interview begins one hour later at 12 pm Eastern / 9 am Pacific, and the final at 1 pm Eastern / 10 am Pacific.
- Each interview runs for about 45 minutes, and is followed by discussion, questions, and answers with Ocean Robbins.
- Once you’ve signed up for the Summit, we’ll keep you updated and notify you by email and/or text message, whichever you prefer, when the live interviews are starting.
- When the interviews begin, you can listen for free live from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, using this link (we’ll also send you the link before the Summit begins). You can also join us by calling in to the teleconference line posted on the broadcast page.
- The presentations take place beginning at 11 am Eastern / 8 am Pacific.
- The second interview will begin at 12 pm Eastern / 9 am Pacific.
- The final interview of the day at 1 pm Eastern / 10 am Pacific.
- You can find out what time that is in your location with a Time Zone Converter by clicking here.
- The Empowerment Package is 100% digital and downloadable, and nothing is physically shipped.
- Once you purchase the Empowerment Package, you will have lifetime access to your Member Center, where you can access all of the presentations.
- From there, you can play the interviews directly from the website or you can download the interviews and transcripts to your computer and listen to them offline or load them onto your preferred mobile device, CD, or USB drive.
- If you purchase a CD set, in addition to your digital Empowerment Package, the CDs will be physically shipped to you.
- Eat to Thrive
- William Li, MD, Tony Robbins, Rip Esselstyn, Dan Buettner
- Leading Edge Science
- Marion Nestle, PhD, Caldwell Esselstyn, MD, T. Colin Campbell, MD, Michael Klaper, MD
- Food Wisdom
- Michael Pollan, Mark Bittman, Marc David, MA, Rory Freedman
- Keys To Vibrant Health
- Kim Williams, MD, David Wolfe, JJ Virgin, Jeffrey Smith
- Healthy & Whole
- Marianne Williamson, Geneen Roth, Rachel Abrams, MD, John Robbins
If you’re interested in the Ultimate Health Collection, you can learn more here by clicking here.
- If you would like buy the Empowerment Package as a gift, please go ahead and purchase the package as if you were buying it for yourself.
- After you make the purchase, send an email to [email protected] with your information, the name and email address of the person you would like the gift to be sent to, and any personalized greeting you would like us to send to them letting them know of your gesture.
- We will then send your recipient your greeting, along with their login and password information.
- To access your Empowerment Package, log into your Member Center.
- Note: Please check your email for your login credentials if you are unsure what they are.
- After logging in, look for the navigation button on the top of the page that says “Access Your Products.”
- From there, click “2018 Food Revolution Empowerment Package (Volume VII)”.
- Once you reach this page, you will be able to access all of the content from the Summit.
- Please keep in mind that you will not have access to all of the presentations until the Summit has completed.
- If you are purchasing the digital Empowerment Package, you can opt to add a physical CD set to your order for an additional $97, plus shipping.
- CDs are not offered as a standalone package and only can be purchased after you have purchased the digital version of the Empowerment Package.
- Keep in mind that everything from the digital Empowerment Package is downloadable and you have the ability to burn to CDs yourself.
- The CD set we sell comes in a high-quality hard plastic case with openable binder rings and you can use it to loan individual interviews or the whole collection to interested friends.
- Because the CDs have to be physically shipped, we are only able to offer free shipping to those living in the United States. International Shipping (including to Canada) will be $40.
There are two reasons to log into our website.
- One is if you have purchased one of our digital products, and you would log in here
- The other is if you are an affiliate who wants to gather tools to promote our work, or to check on the results of promotions you have done so far. Our affiliate login page is here.
If you have not made a purchase or signed up to be an affiliate, you will only have access to our website.
- On the Manage Your Subscription link, we list the message types you’ve shown interest in receiving. You can click on the subscriptions you would like to cancel and then select “save changes”.
- For those who would like to receive fewer messages overall, we recommend unsubscribing from our “Member Updates” and remaining subscribed to “Weekly Updates.”
If you continue to receive emails from us after unsubscribing, please email our Community Support Team at [email protected] so we may address the issue.
Please note that if you have purchased products, unsubscribing from the mailing list will not remove your access to your Member Center, and you will continue to have lifetime access to any products you have purchased.
- Click the “Manage Your Subscription” link at the bottom of any email we have sent you.
- From there, click the “Edit” button and make any necessary changes.
If you have any challenges with this, simply email [email protected] with your email address change request. In your email, please include both your new email address and old email address in the body of the email. Our Community Support Team will be happy to take care of that change for you.
If you feel that you are having issues with your account and your questions have not been addressed here, please reach out to [email protected] and our Community Support Team will be happy to help.
- Very often, refreshing your browser can fix this.
- If the issue persists, you could try clearing your cache. Here is a link which may help you with that process.
- If you are using an older browser, you could try downloading a newer one, which may work more efficiently. Both Google Chrome and Firefox are free to download.
- Occasionally, ad-blockers and similar browser extensions can be cause for a website not to load. For most people, the quickest and easiest solution is simply to pause AdBlock, temporarily allowing the site’s ads to appear. Then, when you’re done doing whatever you came to do, unpause AdBlock to resume blocking them.
- If you frequently visit our page and the ads it serves are non-intrusive, we encourage you to whitelist it. Whitelisting tells AdBlock to always allow ads on that site.
If you have forgotten your password and are unable to log in, enter your email address on this link. Once you’ve entered your email address, check your email inbox for a message from us entitled ‘Someone Has Requested A Password Change’. Enclosed in that email will be a Reset Link which will allow you to create a new password.
- Log into your Member Center.
- Look for the navigation button on the top that says “Access Your Products”.
- Click on the name of the product you are wishing to download files from.
- Navigate to the specific part of the program you would like to download.
- On the right side of the page, you will see an orange line with the word “Download” in it. Under that, the download options for that section will be listed.
- Once you have clicked on one of the files, you should see your computer start to download the file (save the file) to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, it will be on your computer wherever your downloaded files are typically sent.
- Depending on what the file is that you downloaded, you can use the appropriate software on your computer to open it, listen to it, or print it.
- You can register as an affiliate here.
- We instantly email you a number of unique personal “Affiliate Links.” There is one for email promotion, which you can also use for everything else, and if you like to track blog, Facebook, and Twitter separately, there are also distinct links for those. You’ll get credit no matter which of your links you use, but distinguishing them can be nice for tracking purposes.
- You share your links with your network via any method that suits you. We hope that you will send out at least one email to your list (our most effective affiliates send three or four), and promote the event via webpage, blog, Twitter, Facebook, and/or LinkedIn.
- We will provide you with templates for your emails and social media posts to help you promote whatever events we have coming up.
- When someone clicks on your unique affiliate link, they are taken directly to the page you send them to (an opt-in page, a summit landing page, or our home page), and if they opt in (sign up for our list), our system automatically tracks the referral from you.
- We’ll provide education and empowerment, and if we generate sales from your referrals, you’ll earn revenues.
That’s it. You share the opportunity to access a wealth of amazing resources for free. People will really appreciate hearing about this from you. Then you kick back and let us do the rest. We know this will be a win-win for you and your network, as well as for us, not to mention the world!
John and Ocean Robbins
Ocean is currently working on a book that will be released in 2019. We will make announcements leading up to the release date.
- What is the name and the date of your event (or if there is no set date, then please share timing considerations)?
- Who is your intended audience?
- What are the goals for the? (as little as a sentence or two is fine)
- If there are other speakers or guests, please share who else is confirmed at this time? (list all)
- Who else, if applicable, do you plan to invite? (Please list)
- Is there a sponsor backing this event or program?
- How large is your current email list / reach? (Please give specifics.)
- How many people are you hoping to reach in this event?
- Do you have history or organizing telesummits, Internet marketing endeavors, live events, or other programs, and if so, what have been the results and scope?
- Are you engaging affiliates or partners for the outreach? (If so, please share who else is on board and what scale of outreach you have anticipated.)
- What is the financial model? How will revenues be generated, and are there affiliates involved?
- Is your invitation specifically for John, for Ocean, or for either one?
- How much time are you requesting? (If this is a live event, please tell us the closest major airport.)
- Is this a virtual recording, or are you asking for an in-person appearance?
- If you are asking for an in-person appearance, do you have resources for travel, accommodations, honorarium, etc.)?
- Is your invitation contingent on email promotion or other specific outreach expectations?
- If you are requesting an interview, are interviews pre-recorded? How long are they? What is the recording window?
My topic has not been covered, and I still have a question.
If you still have questions, feel free to fill out the contact form below or you can reach out to our community support team at [email protected]. The community support team is generally staffed Monday through Friday, 8 am Pacific – 4 pm Pacific, and aim to answer all emails within one business day.