Sorry, that username or password are not correct. Please try again.
These are the common reasons that people may have trouble logging in:
1) Not getting the password quite right. Please make sure to copy and paste your username and password just as they are assigned to you. Once you are logged in, you can change your password at any time. There is a password reminder button on the login page, here.
2) Not being an Empowerment Package buyer or an affiliate. During a summit, all Summit registrants can listen to the Summit broadcasts and 24 hour replays for no charge. The broadcast address is emailed to summit participants in the days before and during the summit. If you are either an affiliate or have purchased an Empowerment Package, then and only then will you be given a username and password to login.
3) Not checking your spam folder. If you have made a purchase, or even registered for the Summit, and have not been hearing from us regularly, then chances are you either entered the wrong email address, or else our messages are going to your spam filter. If you think this might be the case, please check your spam folder for important messages.
4) Entering the wrong email address. Whatever email address you entered when you first registered with us, that is what our system has on file for you. If you enter a different address when you request a password reminder, our system will think you don’t have an account even if you do. Please make sure to always enter the original address. If you want to change it, you can do so by clicking on “Manage My Subscription” on any email message we send to you.
5) Unsubscribing. If you unsubscribe from our emails, there is no way we can email you — even with a password reminder — because our system will block it to protect you from feeling spammed. If you feel you have unsubscribed in error, please contact us.
6) Getting an error email from us. We have sent out two messages that we know of that contained blank fields in the Username and Password. We are trying to figure out why. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Hopefully a password reminder will give you what you need.
7) If none of this works, and you are sure you are a customer, please contact us by clicking here.
Thank you for your patience and your persistence. We are totally committed to working with you to help you access all the wonderful resources of the food revolution.