Recipe by Garden Fresh Foodie
Editor’s note: This plant-based recipe for White Bean and Artichoke Dip is easy to make and only takes one minute to prepare. You can use this dip as a healthy appetizer or a spread for sandwiches. Enjoy!
Quick and Easy White Bean and Artichoke Dip
Total Time: 1 minute
Number of servings: 6
Per Serving 110 calories
Fat 0 g
Carbs 22 g
Protein 7 g
- 1 14 oz can cannelleni beans rinsed and drained
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts drained
- 2-3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Fresh basil
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender, except for basil. Blend.
- Cover and set for a few hrs.
- Top with basil (chopped) or as you like for presentation. Or use the white bean and artichoke dip as a stuffing for banana peppers!
Tell us in the comments what you think of this plant-based recipe because we’d love to know.
Love this recipe? Get all our delicious, plant-strong recipes.